Results for 'study'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: study
- Education Vocab
- This is a room of a house
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- This word is similar in both languages
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Study:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'studi' as word stem):
'studi' + Suffix
studied, studiedly, studiedness, studier, studiers, studies, studio, studios, studious, studiously, studiousness,