Results for 'subjection'
- Length: 10 characters
- Syllables: 3
Results for word: subjection
Results for stem word: subject
- Education Vocab
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Term used in linguistics
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Grammar term
- Term included in the UsingEnglish.com Glossary of English Terms
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Subjection:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'subject' as word stem):
Prefix + 'subject'
'subject' + Suffix
subjectability, subjectable, subjected, subjectified, subjectifies, subjectify, subjectifying, subjecting, subjection, subjectional, subjections, subjective, subjectively, subjectiveness, subjectivism, subjectivist, subjectivistic, subjectivists, subjectivities, subjectivity, subjectless, subjects,