Results for 'success'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: success
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- SAT vocabulary item
- Sports Vocab
- Abstract Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Success:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'success' as word stem):
Prefix + 'success'
'success' + Suffix
successes, successful, successfully, successfulness, succession, successional, successionally, successions, successive, successively, successiveness, successless, successor, successoral, successors, successorship,