Results for 'suite'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: suite
- One of the 100 most often mispronounced words and phrases in English
Results for stem word: suit
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Suite:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'suit' as word stem):
Prefix + 'suit'
bodysuit, countersuit, imposuit, jesuit, jumpsuit, lawsuit, missuit, nonsuit, pantsuit, playsuit, pursuit, snowsuit, spacesuit, sunsuit, swimsuit, tracksuit, unsuit, wetsuit,
'suit' + Suffix
suitabilities, suitability, suitable, suitableness, suitably, suitcase, suitcases, suite, suited, suiter, suiters, suites, suiting, suitings, suitlike, suitor, suitors, suits,