Results for 'summer'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: summer
- Calendar Vocabulary
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Weather Vocab
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Summer signings; Summer tours
Definitions of Summer:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'summer' as word stem):
Prefix + 'summer'
'summer' + Suffix
summered, summerhouse, summerhouses, summerier, summeriest, summeriness, summering, summerish, summerless, summerly, summers, summersault, summersaulted, summersaulter, summersaulters, summersaulting, summersaults, summertime, summerweight, summerwood, summery,