Results for 'taught'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: taught
- Irregular verb- like BUY/BOUGHT/BOUGHT
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Taught:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'taught' as word stem):
Prefix + 'taught'
mistaught, retaught, untaught,