Results for 'teach'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: teach
- Education Vocab
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like BUY/BOUGHT/BOUGHT
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
Definitions of Teach:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'teach' as word stem):
Prefix + 'teach'
misteach, reteach, schoolteach, unteach,
'teach' + Suffix
teachability, teachable, teacher, teacherage, teacherless, teachers, teaches, teaching, teachings,