Results for 'team'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: team
- Sports Vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- Term used in synchronised swimming
- Term used in water polo
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Collective Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
B team; Dirty team; First team; Follow a team; Home team; National team; Regular first-team place; Reserve team; Senior team; Team sheet; Weakened team; Yoyo team
Definitions of Team:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'team' as word stem):
Prefix + 'team'
'team' + Suffix
teamaker, teamakers, teamed, teamer, teamers, teaming, teammate, teammates, teams, teamster, teamsters, teamwork, teamworks,