Results for 'teeth'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: teeth
- Part of Body
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Noun with an irregular plural
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Teeth:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'teeth' as word stem):
Prefix + 'teeth'
buckteeth, dogteeth, eyeteeth, foreteeth, sawteeth,
'teeth' + Suffix
teethe, teethed, teether, teethers, teethes, teething, teethings, teethridge,