Results for 'them'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: them
- Personal Pronoun
- Object Pronoun
- Third Person Plural
- Pronouns replace nouns and noun phrases to reduce repetition
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is used in the Southern States of America
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Them:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'them' as word stem):
Prefix + 'them'
anthem, apothem, enanthem, exanthem,
'them' + Suffix
thematic, thematically, theme, themed, themeless, themes, theming, themselves,