Results for 'then'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: then
- Time phrase
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Then:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'then' as word stem):
Prefix + 'then'
burthen, carmarthen, chlorothen, earthen, heathen, lengthen, restrengthen, smoothen, strengthen, wreathen, writhen, youthen,
'then' + Suffix
thenage, thenages, thenal, thenar, thenardite, thenars, thence, thenceforth, thenceforward, thens,