Results for 'thin'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: thin
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in golf
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Thin:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'thin' as word stem):
'thin' + Suffix
thinclad, thinclads, thindown, thindowns, thine, thinely, thineness, thines, thing, thingamabob, thingamaji, thingamajig, things, think, thinkable, thinkably, thinker, thinkers, thinking, thinkings, thinks, thinly, thinned, thinner, thinners, thinness, thinnesses, thinnest, thinning, thinnish, thins,