Results for 'think'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: think
- Irregular verb- like BUY/BOUGHT/BOUGHT
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Base Form
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 commonest verbs in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Think:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'think' as word stem):
Prefix + 'think'
bethink, doublethink, freethink, misthink, nonthink, outthink, rethink, unthink,
'think' + Suffix
thinkable, thinkably, thinker, thinkers, thinking, thinkings, thinks,