Results for 'though'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: though
- A conjunction joins words or, more frequently, phrases and clauses
- Despite and In Spite of + Noun Phrase
- Despite and In Spite of + Gerund
- Although, Though or Even Though + Verb Phrase
- Connects 2 clauses
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Though:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'though' as word stem):
Prefix + 'though'
'though' + Suffix
thought, thoughtful, thoughtfully, thoughtfulness, thoughtfulnesses, thoughtless, thoughtlessly, thoughtlessness, thoughtlessnesses, thoughts,