Results for 'thought'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: thought
- Irregular verb- like BUY/BOUGHT/BOUGHT
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Thought:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'thought' as word stem):
Prefix + 'thought'
aforethought, afterthought, bethought, forethought, methought, misthought, outthought, rethought, unthought,
'thought' + Suffix
thoughtful, thoughtfully, thoughtfulness, thoughtfulnesses, thoughtless, thoughtlessly, thoughtlessness, thoughtlessnesses, thoughts,