Results for 'thrown'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: thrown
- Irregular verb- like KNOW/KNEW/KNOWN
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Thrown:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'thrown' as word stem):
Prefix + 'thrown'
misthrown, outthrown, overthrown, upthrown,