Results for 'touch'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: touch
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in rugby
- Term used in Tennis
- Term used in bowling
- Term used in the sport fencing
- Term used in golf
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
First touch; Hugging the touchline; One touch football; Touchline
Definitions of Touch:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'touch' as word stem):
Prefix + 'touch'
cartouch, mistouch, retouch, untouch,
'touch' + Suffix
touchability, touchable, touchableness, touchback, touchbacks, touchdown, touchdowns, touche, touched, toucher, toucherism, touchers, touches, toucheur, touchier, touchiest, touchily, touchiness, touching, touchingly, touchingness, touchless, touchline, touchlines, touchmark, touchpaper, touchstone, touchstones, touchup, touchups, touchwood, touchy,