Results for 'trade'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: trade
- Money vocab
- Vocabulary found in old history
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in the stock market
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Trade:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'trade' as word stem):
Prefix + 'trade'
balustrade, estrade, intertrade, outtrade, overtrade,
'trade' + Suffix
tradeable, traded, tradeless, trademark, trademarked, trademarking, trademarks, tradename, tradeoff, tradeoffs, trader, traders, tradership, trades, tradesfolk, tradesman, tradesmen, tradespeople,