Results for 'transport'
- Length: 9 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: transport
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- This word is one of the common entries in Academic Word Lists
- This is a term in economics.
- A word or term used by the transportation industry
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Transport:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'transport' as word stem):
'transport' + Suffix
transportability, transportable, transportal, transportation, transportational, transported, transportee, transportees, transporter, transporters, transporting, transportive, transports,