Results for 'unit'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: unit
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in archaeology or anthropology
- Term used in investment
- Term used in chemistry
- Term used in statistics
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Definitions of Unit:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'unit' as word stem):
Prefix + 'unit'
malunit, multiunit, nonunit, subunit, whodunit,
'unit' + Suffix
unitage, unitages, unitard, unitards, unitarian, unitarianism, unitarians, unitary, unite, united, unitedly, unitedness, uniter, uniters, unites, unities, uniting, unitive, unitively, unitize, unitized, unitizer, unitizes, unitizing, unitrust, units, unity,