Results for 'until'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: until
- Time word
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- One of the 100 words most often misspelled in English
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Usually followed by a gerund rather than an infinitive
- A conjunction joins words or, more frequently, phrases and clauses
- Prepositions connect words together
- If a preposition isn't connecting words but modifying one word, as in many phrasal verbs, it can be called a Particle (or an Adverb)
- A word that is frequently mis-spelled
Definitions of Until:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'until' as word stem):
Prefix + 'until'
'until' + Suffix
untillable, untilled, untilted,