Results for 'valley'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: valley
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Valley:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |