Results for 'value'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: value
- Money vocab
- Worthless means 'without value', Priceless means 'extremely valuable', and Invaluable means 'very useful indeed'
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in business English
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Value:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'valu' as word stem):