Results for 'very'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: very
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Adverb of degree
- Adverbs can modify Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, Pronouns and whole Sentences
Definitions of Very:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'veri' as word stem):