Results for 'walk'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: walk
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Term used in cricket
- Term used in baseball
- Term used in horse racing or other equetsrian sport
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Walk:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'walk' as word stem):
Prefix + 'walk'
boardwalk, cakewalk, catwalk, crosswalk, duckwalk, floorwalk, jaywalk, moonwalk, norwalk, outwalk, ropewalk, sheepwalk, sidewalk, skywalk, sleepwalk, spacewalk, streetwalk,
'walk' + Suffix
walkable, walkabout, walkabouts, walkaway, walkaways, walked, walker, walkers, walkie, walking, walkings, walkout, walkouts, walkover, walkovers, walks, walkup, walkups, walkway, walkways, walkyrie, walkyries,