Results for 'war'
- Length: 3 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: war
- Vocabulary found in old history
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- This is used in the dialect of Yorkshire, England
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Related Glossary Definitions:
Bench warmer; Centre forward; Forward; Silverware; Warm up
Definitions of War:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |