Results for 'warm'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: warm
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- Weather Vocab
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Related Glossary Definitions:
Bench warmer; Warm up
Definitions of Warm:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'warm' as word stem):
'warm' + Suffix
warmaker, warmakers, warmed, warmer, warmers, warmest, warmheart, warmhearted, warmheartedly, warmheartedness, warming, warmish, warmly, warmness, warmnesses, warmonger, warmongering, warmongers, warmouth, warmouths, warms, warmth, warmths, warmup, warmups,