Results for 'west'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: west
- Point of the Compass
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Name of an asteroid
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of West:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'west' as word stem):