Results for 'west'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: west
- Point of the Compass
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Name of an asteroid
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of West:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'west' as word stem):
Prefix + 'west'
brawest, callowest, fewest, hollowest, lowest, maewest, mellowest, midwest, narrowest, newest, northwest, prowest, rawest, sallowest, shallowest, slowest, southwest, yellowest,
'west' + Suffix
westbound, wester, westered, westergren, westering, westerlies, westerliness, westerly, western, westerner, westerners, westernism, westernmost, westerns, westers, westing, westinghouse, westings, westminster, westmost, wests, westward, westwardly, westwards,