Results for 'when'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: when
- Time word
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Question Word
- We use the present or past tense after WHEN as a conjunction
- A conjunction joins words or, more frequently, phrases and clauses
Definitions of When:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'when' as word stem):
Prefix + 'when'
'when' + Suffix
whenas, whence, whencesoever, whenever, whens, whensoever,