Results for 'which'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: which
- Relative pronoun
- Pronouns replace nouns and noun phrases to reduce repetition
- Question Word
- Relative Pronouns allow us to join simple sentences without unnecessary repetition
- One of the 220 words in the Dolch high frequency list
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Which:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'which' as word stem):