Results for 'wine'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: wine
- Inanimate Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
- Uncountable Noun
- Food vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Name of an alcoholic drink
- Term used in Gullah, spoken in parts of Florida, South Carolina and Georgia.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Wine:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'wine' as word stem):
Prefix + 'wine'
brandywine, disentwine, dwine, entwine, intertwine, intwine, lauwine, lawine, swine, twine, untwine,
'wine' + Suffix
winebibber, wined, wineglass, wineglasses, winegrower, wineless, winepress, winer, wineries, winers, winery, wines, wineshop, wineshops, wineskin, wineskins, winesop, winesops, winey,