Results for 'wonder'
- Length: 6 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: wonder
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- This is a core verb in the BLC (Business Letter Corpus)
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Wonder:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'wonder' as word stem):
'wonder' + Suffix
wondered, wonderer, wonderers, wonderful, wonderfully, wonderfulness, wonderfulnesses, wondering, wonderingly, wonderland, wonderlands, wonderless, wonderment, wonderments, wonders, wonderwoman, wonderwork,