Results for 'wore'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: wore
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like WEAR/WORE/WORN
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
Definitions of Wore:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'wore' as word stem):
Prefix + 'wore'
foreswore, forswore, outswore, outwore, overwore, swore, unswore,