Results for 'worth'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: worth
- Money vocab
- Worthless means 'without value', Priceless means 'extremely valuable', and Invaluable means 'very useful indeed'
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Worth:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'worth' as word stem):