Results for 'worth'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: worth
- Money vocab
- Worthless means 'without value', Priceless means 'extremely valuable', and Invaluable means 'very useful indeed'
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Name of an American county [from the US Census]
- Term used in investment
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Worth:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'worth' as word stem):
Prefix + 'worth'
butterworth, ellsworth, farnsworth, halfpennyworth, hollingsworth, jobsworth, kenilworth, leavenworth, pennyworth, tamworth, wadsworth, walworth, wentworth, woolworth, wordsworth,
'worth' + Suffix
worthed, worthful, worthier, worthies, worthiest, worthily, worthiness, worthinesses, worthing, worthless, worthlessly, worthlessness, worthlessnesses, worths, worthwhile, worthwhileness, worthy,