Results for 'wove'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: wove
- Irregular verb- like WAKE/WOKE/WOKEN
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Simple
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Definitions of Wove:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'wove' as word stem):
Prefix + 'wove'
interwove, inwove, rewove, unwove,
'wove' + Suffix