Results for 'written'
- Length: 7 characters
- Syllables: 2
Results for word: written
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Irregular verb- like DRIVE/DROVE/DRIVEN
- Ditransitive Verb
- Inchoative verbs describe a change of state or appearance
- A verb describes an action or a state
- A verb can include information about the duration, time of the action or state, the people involved and whether it is habitual, complete or not
- Irregular Verb- Past Participle
Definitions of Written:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'written' as word stem):
Prefix + 'written'
ghostwritten, handwritten, miswritten, outwritten, overwritten, rewritten, skywritten, typewritten, underwritten, unwritten,