Results for 'wrong'
- Length: 5 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: wrong
- Adjectives modify Nouns
- Adjectives usually come before Nouns or after a Verb like 'to be'
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
Related Glossary Definitions:
Go the wrong way; Wrong flank; Wrong foot
Definitions of Wrong:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'wrong' as word stem):
'wrong' + Suffix
wrongdo, wrongdoer, wrongdoers, wrongdoing, wrongdoings, wronged, wronger, wrongers, wrongest, wrongful, wrongfully, wrongfulness, wrongfulnesses, wrongheaded, wrongheadedly, wrongheadedness, wrongheadednesses, wronging, wrongly, wrongness, wrongous, wrongs,