Results for 'year'
- Length: 4 characters
- Syllables: 1
Results for word: year
- Time vocab
- Nouns can be replaced by Pronouns
- One of the 850 words in Basic English
- In the top 2,000 words in the Brown Corpus
- Common word- this is one of the thousand words most frequently used in English.
- Astrological term
- Weather Vocab
- A list of about 3,000 words defined as easy for the Dale-Chall Readability Formula
- Countable Noun
- Names of people, places, organisations, etc begin with a Capital Letter and are called Proper Nouns
- Nouns are words giving names to objects and things, which can be physical or concepts, etc
Definitions of Year:
Cambridge Dictionaries |
New Zealand |
Similar Words (using 'year' as word stem):
Prefix + 'year'
biyear, goodyear, leapyear, midyear, multiyear, yesteryear,
'year' + Suffix
yearbook, yearbooks, yearend, yearends, yearlies, yearling, yearlings, yearlon, yearlong, yearly, yearn, yearned, yearner, yearners, yearning, yearningly, yearnings, yearns, years,