Hello. My name is Stefan and I'm looking for ESL stories. Do you have an interest in sharing your experiences as an EFL teacher? If you do, then why not consider participating in the EFL Teacher Story Project. Here's an opportunity to have your story appear in an e-book. I'm looking for stories about the ESL experience. You can write about anything. You can write what you love or dislike about your life in your host country.
Here are some suggestions:
- your experiences inside and/or outside the classroom
- a typical day in your life
- a favourite thing you like to do to relax
- a cultural experience you've had in your host society
- your experiences in learning the host country language
- your travels in the host country
- your employer
Anything will do and all entries will be included in the e-book. You can use any style of writing from prose to humour to dialogue to poetry. The e-book will be made available in an e-book pdf format at no cost for all to enjoy.
Submissions should be a minimum of 500 words and no more than 1,500 and emailed to:
The submission deadline is June 1, 2006.
If you have any queries, please contact me.
Categories: General Topics