I would like to seek someone's comments on the following sentence.
The sentence will be included in the specification of contract. Client’s requirements are shown below.
1. Replacement of air conditioners
2. Replacement work shall be arranged in different phases based on the...
I would like to seek someone's comments on the following sentences regarding remarks of work.
All works shall be carried out from Monday to Sunday (09:00 to 18:00).
Noise shall be generated during the work.
Users shall be arranged to move out of the work area to ensure user safety during the...
I would like to seek someone assistance to explain how to use “of” in the following sentence.
1. Protester gathered at a shopping mall, as they accused plaza’s management of assisting the riot police during clashes on Sunday.
How to rewrite the sentence without “of”?
Asking a simple way for the sentence " Providing opportunities to junior staff..."
I sought comments from another forum for the following sentence, but I haven’t to attain a satisfaction comment and would like to seek someone’s help to give more comments on the sentence.
Sentence no.1 ~ It...
I would like to seek someone help whether the following sentences are correct or not and how to use the following words.
1. Air-condition (Adjective)
An air-condition system was designed for the building.
2. Air-conditioned (Adjective)
An air-conditioned system was designed for the building.
I would like to solicit comments on the sentences below whether it is required to use the word “suffering” or not.
1. Lacking maintenance of chiller plant such as replacement of lubricant oil for the chiller could be an increased risk of service interruption of the data center.
I would like to seek someone comments whether the tenses is correct or not for my achievement shown below.
Achievements: I lead a team of technicians and manage a group of contractors to deliver a high standard of service and achieved my goal setting to ensure the expenditure for each year...
For the sentences below, I would like to seek comments on whether the tenses is correct or not. Thanks
To ensure projects run smoothly, I apply my social skills to maintain a friendly communication environment with clients. I listen and understand the client’s concern and queries. I suggested...
Can anyone help to correct the below conversation?
I ‘m afraid, he’s not here. Would you mind leaving him a message?
Ok. Please tell him I want to change our meeting time.
May I know what time do you want to suppose to have a meeting? (Is it correct?)
May I ask does anyone know a formal verb to replace "come up with" for the below sentence in the report.
For the cooling tower system design, I come up with two options and presented them to the client with the aim of preventing water loss from the system.
I would like to seek comments for the below sentences.
1. I was well aware of a high-quality standard required in the government project. I was fortunate enough in my early career to have the opportunity to participle the key infrastructure project.
2. I was fortunate enough in my early career...
I would like to seek a suitable vocabulary to replace the " acceptable ".
To facilitate the smooth running of the project, I had built up and maintained a harmonious working relationship with the client and sub-contractor. I also obtained the total commitment from the sub-contractors to...
I would like to clarify which the below sentence is correct usage.
1. This is a facilities management task to providing the routine operation and maintenance services in existing of office. (To + gerund)
2. This is a facilities management task to provide the routine operation and maintenance...
Please help to correct and simplify the sentences below.Thanks
At the initial project stage, many mechanical contracts were not completed within the stated contract period according to my experience. This will seriously affect the profit and goodwill of the company. This was mainly due to lack...