Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Dear Father's and Sisters

am writing to apply for the Bachelor of Arts Degree. The degree from one of the respected College is my chance to enrich my knowledge and professional outgrowth.

My country needs new ideas and young professionals and I want to be one of them, as a future leader of my community and country.

After reading about the Bachelor of Arts Degree, i intend to study; Psychology first year, Literature second year and Political Science third year. I feel that I have finally found something really suited to my objectives and goals. I believe I am well suited to study this based on my commitment to uplift my community and more importantly the youth.
I volunteered at some organizations within my community. Thusong Service Centre where I rendered my services as a Social Auxiliary Worker. I also volunteered at Kitsong learning Centre where I assisted learners with their homework and projects. I also gave counselling to learners that needed it.

The knowledge I will receive in
The B.A. will be applied in the future in order to be a professional. I could help individuals and teams to
develop their own potential, to overcome their fears,
obstacles and to achieve their goals. With your guidance, we all strive for
positive changes in our society. The changes we want in society have to start with ourselves and NGOs that invloved in community work.

In conclusion, I would like to say that I am
eager to gain new experiences, improve my
skills, confident that overall opportunity to
study at St Augustine College will broaden my horizons and
give me an opportunity to gain world class
education and help me become an excellent
world citizen.
I would therefore, feel obliged to be able to
secure admission in your prestigious university
with full financial assistance and pursue my Bachelor of Arts course.

Thank you very much for considering my
application.

Yours faithfully,

Thamsi Dambuza

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Why have you addressed us/the recipients of the letter as "Fathers and Sisters"?

guest24

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Hi

I addressed the recipients as "Fathers, Sisters because it's Catholic College.
I thought that is how you address them.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Bachelor of Arts degree offered by your respected College.

Having read about the program for the degree, I intend to study Psychology in the first year, Literature in the second and Political Science in the third year. I feel that I have finally found something that really fits my objectives and goals. I believe I am well suited to study this course based on my commitment to serve my community and especially contribute to the development of young people in my country.

I have done voluntary work at several organizations within my community. At the Thusong Service Centre, I was a Social Auxiliary Worker. I also volunteered at Kitsong Learning Centre, where I assisted learners with their homework and projects. I also gave counselling to learners that needed it.

My career goal is to work in an NGO providing social/community services. The knowledge I will gain from this B.A. program will help me greatly in the future to be a skilled and successful professional in the community. I could help individuals and teams to develop their own potential, to overcome their fears, obstacles, to endeavour to achieve their goals and to strive for positive changes in our society. The changes we want in society have to start with ourselves.

In conclusion, I would like to say that I am eager to gain new experiences and improve my skills, and I'm confident that the opportunity to study at St Augustine College will broaden my horizons and enable me to gain a world-class education as well as help me become a proactive world citizen. My country needs new ideas and young professionals, and I want to be one of them, as a future leader in my community and country.

I would, therefore, be honoured to secure admission into your prestigious college with full financial assistance to pursue my Bachelor of Arts course.

Thank you very much for considering my application.

Yours faithfully,

Thamsi Dambuza

Note that I used "Dear Sir/Madam" in your letter as I would imagine that the administrative staff (even at a Catholic college) are likely to be lay people.

guest24

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Togo
Current Location
Romania
Hi

Thank you so much for assisting me:-D

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
You're welcome, Thamsi.
Note that you don't need to write a post to thank someone on the forum. Just click the Thank/Like button to show your appreciation. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.