[Essay] Motivation Letter for Study in China (on Scholarship) helpppppp me!!!!! please urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

aothong12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I was working as IT teacher of computer department in government for last 10 years.
Was that before you got the job at the university?

I have accepted and permission from Lao national university. Furthermore, I feel Knowledge of the master degree not enough Enhancing Professional Development for 21 Century Teachers.
What does that mean? Please rewrite it in plain and simple English.

The details of these all information are described below:
What does that mean?

to enhance my prior android application project successful in Laos.
What does that mean?

Is this your full letter of motivation? Can you not say a bit more about your achievements, academic strengths, and personal qualities?

aothong12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
thanks for taking time to suggest me to better next time , teacher !!! i try do this better

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Thanks for [STRIKE]taking time to[/STRIKE] your suggestions, [STRIKE]me to better next time ,[/STRIKE] teacher! I will try to improve my letter. [STRIKE]do this better[/STRIKE]
Great! Show us the new version, and we'll do our best to help. :)

aothong12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
thanks for your suggestion :up:

aothong12

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
not complete with wrte study plan , please step by step.

PHITHONG BOUNVILAY
NATIONAL LAO UNIVERSITY
COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
25/12/2017
Selection committee
Apply for doctoral programs in Hunan University for 2018-2019
HUNAN UNIVERSITY
COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
HUNAN, CHANGSHA
Dear Selection committee:
My name is phi thong bounvilay, I'm from Lao an IT teacher from national Lao university in computer science faculty. I am writing to submit my application in the doctoral program in the computer science at Hunan University for 2018-19.At the same time, I always been thinking about my future, building a career, becoming a successful person and generally finding my own path in the life, and focus on my ambition in life is to become 21st century teacher successful. For that reason, I wish to apply for china scholarship as advertised through CSC website achieving this long-term aim.
Introduction of my background:
over the 10 years, I have developed an innovative approach to teaching and conducting research with undergraduates through creating and presenting course materials in both laboratory and classroom settings. In my experience, the best teaching involves concrete, hands-on examples, so I engage students in my courses by encouraging the maximum laboratory participation possible. The future research project I intend to pursue at Hunan University involves the data mining called "Social Network Analysis. This is a project that I feel will interest and inspire undergraduates while allowing me to continue to produce the highest quality work in my field.
Why do I choose study in china?
Why do I choose study in the Hunan University?
Describe the details of study plan:
First year (2018-2019)
Second year (2019-2020)
Third and Fourth year (2020-2022)
Fifth year (2022-2023)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Just two or three things. Start every sentence with a capital letter. The word China is capitalized. Please space between paragraphs.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thanks for taking time to suggest that. I'll do next time , teachers! I'll i try do this better.

Start sentences with capitals. End with periods, exclamation points, or question marks.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Motivation Letter for Study in China (on Scholarship)

Study plan for international students:

My name is _____. I am a computer teacher from the National University of Laos. I worked as an IT teacher in the government's computer department for the last ten years.

I have accepted and permission from Lao National University. (Huh? That sentence means nothing. Rewrite.) Furthermore, I feel that a master's degree is not enough education for twenty-first century teachers. Therefore, I am planning to pursue a doctorate in computer science, as advertised in the Chinese government's scholarship website.

After completing my PhD studies, I will return to Laos and bring knowledge back to develop twenty-first century teaching. The details are described below:

1. Information on my background:

I am Laotian who holds a bachelor's degree in computer science (2003-2008) from Lao National University and a master's in engineering (2012-2015) from Central South University of China. With the experience I have teaching computer science, I strongly feel that a doctoral course in computer science will be very relevant to enhance my prior android application project, which was successful in Laos.

I plan to do research on android applications for tourism to increase number of international tourists in Laos.

The future of mobile application development is where I can contribute my lifelong knowledge to my country and and its future generations.

2. Why I choose to study in China:

There are two reasons for choosing China for my doctoral studies.

First, universities in China are strong in research. This makes China a great choice for international students, whether we want to learn from the best in a coursework degree or undertake our own research.

Second, China is one of world-class education commended on increase excellent learning experience. (Rewrite that sentence. It makes no sense. What are you trying to say?) China's universities offer quality higher education.

1. Which is it? National University of Laos or Lao National University? Get it right.

2. Capitalize proper nouns.

3. Your letter doesn't have an ending. You need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.