Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Would you mind checking ths paragraph and show me my mistakes.

It is really important to know the rules when you are in an atypical situation to avoid awkward or dangerous situations. For example, when you are in a tropical country somewhere in Africa. Let’s pretend that you are in Botswana and you are getting ready to visit Central Kalahari Game Reserve. First of all, you must take a guide, who will help us to understand how everything works out in the country. Moreover, you must obey all his commands in order to be safe from harm. Secondly, when you are in the national park, you do not have to leave the car to look at wild animals, but if you want to, you must ask the guide to go with you. Speaking about the prohibitions, I should say that you must not feed the animals because it may be extremely dangerous. As for the equipment, you must wear a hat and have a bottle of water with you. You must take your guide’s number in case you get lost. All these suggestions will help you to stand secure and return in your homeland healthy.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Would you mind checking ths paragraph and showing me my mistakes?

OK.

When you are in a strange country it is really important to know the rules so you can avoid awkward or dangerous situations. For example, you are in a tropical country somewhere in Africa. Let’s pretend that you are in Botswana and you are getting ready to visit Central Kalahari Game Reserve. First of all, you must hire a guide, who will help you to understand how everything works out in the country. Moreover, you must obey all his commands in order to be safe from harm. Secondly, when you are in the national park, you do not have to leave the car to look at wild animals, but if you insist on leaving the car, you must ask the guide to go with you. Speaking about the prohibitions, I should say that you must not feed the animals because it may be extremely dangerous. As for the equipment, you must wear a hat and have some bottled water with you. You must get your guide’s phone number in case you get lost. All these suggestions will help you to return to your homeland safe and sound.

Do not feed the giraffe. Or the hippo. And definitely not the crocodile.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.