Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Yoruba
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
Please I have submitted an application to an embassy alongside my son for family reunion with my husband but for more than 6months now have not gotten a response from them on the issuance of the visa. I want you to put me through on how to write the embassy , cause am really lonely and my son has being asking to see his father .
I am also very lonely because it is really 5years now he(my husband) has left us in our country. Thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Please[/STRIKE] Hello!

6 months ago, I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] submitted [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] a "Family Reunion Visa" application to an embassy [STRIKE]alongside my son for family reunion with[/STRIKE] so that my son and I can join my husband but [STRIKE]for more than 6months now[/STRIKE] I have not [STRIKE]gotten[/STRIKE] received a response from them. [STRIKE]on the issuance of the visa.[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]want[/STRIKE] would like you to [STRIKE]put[/STRIKE] help me [STRIKE]through on how to[/STRIKE] write to the embassy, because I am really lonely and my son has being asking to see his father.

I am [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] very lonely because it [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] has been [STRIKE]really[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]5years[/STRIKE] five years now since he (my husband) [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] left us. [STRIKE]in our country.[/STRIKE]

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

It's great that you have chosen to join this forum in order to improve your English before moving (hopefully) to an English-speaking country. Can you tell us which embassy you have directed your application to? This will help us to help you with your letter.

Before we get onto a letter, have you checked for a telephone number for the embassy, so you can phone them and ask what is happening with your application? Did you apply by post or online? Have you received any communication at all to confirm that they received your application?

Note my corrections to your post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.