Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Great Britain
hello every one ,

hai iam not a native english speaker ,but i speak very well and have a good command of reading and listening in english ,i always embrace for those who help me very well .let me come to the point ,ielts is a part of my life to became a registered nurse in uk .am not very good in writing so i know tenses,vocabularies,preportion ,etc......but i dont know how to accomodate these all in ielts essays .

i need a help to heal this problem could any one help me?

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
hello every one ,

hai iam not a native english speaker ,but i speak very well and have a good command of reading and listening in english ,i always embrace for those who help me very well .let me come to the point ,ielts is a part of my life to became a registered nurse in uk .am not very good in writing so i know tenses,vocabularies,preportion ,etc......but i dont know how to accomodate these all in ielts essays .

i need a help to heal this problem could any one help me?
Let's start with some basic rules. When writing in English do the following:
1. Capitalize the first word in every sentence - Hello, not hello
2. Always capitalize I - I, not i
3. Always capitalize English - English, not english
4. Do not put a space before a period, put a space after a period - It is a nice day. Not, it is a nice day .

You say that you have a good command of reading. Pay attention to what you are reading. Notice how the writer uses the language. Some people who want to become better writers will copy what other writers have written. Sit down and either print (with a pen or pencil) or type a page from a book or article that you have read. Do this every day. Also, when you are reading something, read it out loud.

vikasielts

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Great Britain
Thanks for giving advise ........i always look forward to here these kinds of comments......

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Thanks for giving your advice. I always look forward to reading these kinds of comments.

As Gillnetter said 'Always capitalise I'.

Use only one full stop at a time.

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.