speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBungle

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,

I have to give a short speech on my work as a library assistant, and I'm looking for a volunteer to proofread what I have written (less than a page). If anyone is willing to take a look at it, please reply to this post.

Any and all help would be hugely appreciated! :-D

Last edited:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi,

I have to give a short speech on my work as a library assistant, and I'm looking for a volunteer to proofread what I have written (less than a page). If anyone is willing to take a look at it, please reply to this post.

Any and all help would be hugely appreciated! :-D
That is perfect. Are you sure you need help?

:)

MrBungle

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thank you, RonBee! :hi:

I just want to make sure my speech is as "polished" as possible. Unfortunately, it seems like there is no personal message option on this forum. :cry: (I don't want to put this stuff online, it would be weird if any of my colleagues stumbled across this page. Sorry, Im weird that way... :silly:)

Thanks anyway. Thread can be closed now.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Unfortunately, it seems like there is no personal message option on this forum. :cry:
Actually, there is. Click on User CP, then click on Private Messages. Or you can send somebody a PM through his or her profile.

:)

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
There's a minimum, presumably to prevent trolling. It kicks in after a few posts (10?) You can fool the counter by entering and deleting a few posts. ;-)

b

MrBungle

Member Type
Student or Learner
That's alright, I already gave my speech last week. Just wanted to make sure I didn't lose my marbles.... :-D Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.