[Essay] help rewrite my 2 paragraphy essay please.using the right grammer and properly formt

Status
Not open for further replies.

banks09

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I was given someone to interview in my English 98 class and her name is denesha Anderson. denesha Anderson was born In Milwaukee but raised in Chicago il, she has a small family its her mom, dad, brother and herself I also learned she went to keenwood academy high school her experience there was fun but also hard denesha told me she had so many wonderful childhood memories but the best one is when she meet celebrities ay navy pier she said it was a great opportunity and they inspired her to do better. growing up as a child he had a crazy cat name precious who love to climb the walls and bite people.

denesha have a lot of hobbies but what she loves to do the mot is listen to music,shopping and I also found out she love to write deneshia seem like she has a nice personality she describe herself as outgoing loves to meet new people and try new things she nice but also she can be kind of mean she keeps to herself. myself I believe she is a kind person denesha have short term and long term goal.her short term goal are to get a associates from Harold Washington college and to remain focus get a's and b's and to get her bachelor degree from Chicago state in sociology her long term goals are to be a social worker for foster kids since she was little she knew she wanted to help kids denesha influenced herself to do better and to become better she push herself to over come anything she see herself having a family of her own one day living in Miami Florida

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
W​hen will you submit this essay to your teacher?

banks09

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
tomorrow I need help

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
tomorrow I need help
We can't help with homework here. Your teacher wants to know what you can do.
One thing I can say is that you need to work on your punctuation. Even your minimal reply above means something other than what you probably intended. (It means you need help tomorrow.)
Are you sure your native language is English?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.