Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Dear,

We hired a man lift for one day but that machine having some breakdown problem that's why we could not completed our task.

One day we used only for two hour second day for 1 hour and third day means today also for two hour.

So i want an impressive mail regarding for this so that the supplier will replace that machine and we will pay only for one day as we hired.

BR
Mohammad Shariq

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
"Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms XXX,

We hired a man lift (I don't know what this is) for one day but [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] the machine [STRIKE]having[/STRIKE] suffered some breakdowns [STRIKE]problem[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]that's[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]why[/STRIKE] and we could not [STRIKE]completed[/STRIKE] complete our task [in only one day].

[STRIKE]One[/STRIKE] On the first day, we used it [STRIKE]only[/STRIKE] for only two hours; on the second day for only one hour, and on the third day [STRIKE]means[/STRIKE] (today) we [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] again used it for two hours.

Because of the problems with the machine, we were unable to complete our work in one day and had to keep the machine for three days, even though we were able to use it for only five hours in total.

We wish to ensure that we will be charged for only one day and we would like you to provide us with a machine in fully working order so that we can complete our work.

Yours sincerely

[Your name]"

[STRIKE]So[/STRIKE] I want an impressive mail regarding [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] this matter so that the supplier will replace [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] the machine and we will pay [STRIKE]only[/STRIKE] for only one day as per the original contract. [STRIKE]we[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]hired[/STRIKE].

[STRIKE]BR
Mohammad Shariq[/STRIKE]

See my suggested changes above. It seems very odd that you waited until day three to notify the hire company of the problem. You should have contacted them on day one when the machine broke down. Using the machine for three days and then asking them to charge you for only one day is very risky.

Note that have no idea what a "man lift" is. Can you describe the machine you're talking about? If not, please post a photo of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.