Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hello teacher,I have some writing task of IELTS test that I need your helping. Could you check, correct and mark my writing. I'm very thankful to you.

Topic: The 21[SUP]st[/SUP] century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your answer.
Task: The 21[SUP]st[/SUP] century has begun for decade. Our world has many changes in many fields. I think new century will bring us both opportunities and difficulties.
The first, I want to mention is opportunities. Coming to new century, we have many inventions about technology that will help people feel easier in working. Besides, knowledge about social, universe, Earth and science of us is more and more large and updated. Those knowledge will help people have more research and innovations in life.
On the other hand, in 21[SUP]st[/SUP] , the opening between countries are more and more widely and friendly. Wider markets help each country trade easier. Culture is also exchanged between nations. All of them will help countries have more opportunities to develop their own. Citizens of each country have high living-standard.
There is not only opportunities in new century but also we have many difficulties. Distance between rich countries and poor countries is very far. In poor countries, many people don’t have foods or fresh water to drink. People in there also don’t have education. Their health is forgiven and isn’t taken care of.
In the rest of world, many countries have to deal with financial and economics crisis. Rate of citizens, who are unemployment is very high. Greece, Ireland and Portugal are facing with bankruptcy. Standard-living of employees is come down so there are many strike in those countries. It makes, economic climate in each country that are already bad becomes more terrible.
Environment are dramatically damaged and polluted. Many trees are cut down and creatures are extinct. We are using a lot of resources such as coal, gas, oil,... those can’t recovery. Whereas the population are increasing very fast. We areliving in a crowded world. That makes many people feel tired and trouble.
Overall, I want to emphasis that 21st century bring us both opportunities and difficulties. But we must know which are opportunities and which are difficulties to decide on what we need to do to protect and develope our world.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Have you already submitted this piece as part of your IELTS? If not, we don't help by making amendments to something that hasn't yet been handed in. They want to see YOUR work, not ours. Once you have submitted and received it back, feel free to come back to us if you are told there are any errors or corrections made which you don't understand.

Thomas Nguyen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Excuse me, I've handled my task for my teacher but I want to know some ways to correct it. Could you help me? I'm very thankful to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.