Student or Learner
Native Language
Hungarian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
Dear Teachers,

I want to prepare myself for the English Exam *B level*, and I have started to practice the writing exercise.
I have finished my first topic, If you have enough time could you check my letter?
I need a general opinion and grammar check.

It is not a homework or other things, I just want to know where I am in the field of English Grammar.

Here is my work:

The exercise: A travel agency started a new blog on the Internet. They are asking people where they would go if they could travel anywhere in the world. Write a comment (200 words).

I have just read your blog on travelling. I have to say it is a great opportunity to share my ideas about this topic. As other people, I like travelling too and I do it often as much as I can. I live in the less developed part of Europe and I don't have a chance to travel around The Word, but I have a lot of pictures in my mind about it.

When I go to the travel agency they always show me some advertisement about the destination which was chosen by other people. For example Croatia, Greece or other popular places, but these are not interesting for me because I don't like sandy beaches which are crowed by the huge amount of people. If I could travel anywhere I would choose extreme destinations like the jungle, desert, or mountain. Honestly, for this trip I don't want to use any of the ordinary transportations, I would prefer hitchhiking or walking, which could be more extreme and enjoyable for me. Travelling to extreme place is not easy as you could think in the first. You have to choose your travel mate carefully. I love my family and my wife, but they don't have enough persistence to go through with this kind of trip. So at this moment, I think travelling alone is more comfortable than travelling somebody who doesn't really wants.

To conclude my lines, if it could be possible I would travel around the world with myself. Jungle in Nigeria, desert in Mongolia would be my favourite destination. It depends on my opportunity, but I would stay there as long as I could. These places are far away from our western world, there are no inhabitants, so I could be alone, an I would think about the meaning of the life.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Teachers,

I want to prepare myself for the English Exam *B level*, and I have started to practice the writing exercise.
I have finished my first topic. If you have enough time, could you check my letter?
I need a general opinion and grammar check.

It is not homework. [STRIKE]or other things,[/STRIKE] I just want to know [STRIKE]where I am in the field of[/STRIKE] how good my English grammar skills are.

Here is my work:

The exercise: A travel agency started a new blog on the Internet. They are asking people where they would go if they could travel anywhere in the world. Write a comment (200 words).

I have [STRIKE]just read[/STRIKE] browsed through your blog on travelling. I have to say it is a great [STRIKE]opportunity[/STRIKE] to share [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] ideas about this topic. [STRIKE]As[/STRIKE] Like other people, I [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] enjoy travelling too, and I [STRIKE]do it often[/STRIKE] travel as much as I can. I live in the less-developed part of Europe, and I don't have a chance to travel around the world, but I have [STRIKE]a lot of pictures[/STRIKE] many images in my mind about it.

When I go to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a travel agency, they always show me some [STRIKE]advertisement[/STRIKE] brochures about [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] popular destinations, [STRIKE]which was chosen by other people.[/STRIKE] for example Croatia, Greece or other [STRIKE]popular[/STRIKE] such places, but these are not interesting for me, because I don't like overcrowded sandy beaches. [STRIKE]which are crowed by the huge amount of people.[/STRIKE] If I could travel anywhere, I would choose extreme destinations like the jungle, desert, or mountains. Honestly, for this trip, I don't want to use any [STRIKE]of the[/STRIKE] ordinary transportation. I would prefer hitchhiking or walking, which could be more extreme and enjoyable for me. Travelling to [STRIKE]extreme[/STRIKE] such places is not as easy as you [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] might think. [STRIKE]in the first.[/STRIKE] You have to choose your travel mate carefully. I love my family and my wife, but they don't have enough [STRIKE]persistence[/STRIKE] motivation to go through with this kind of trip. So at this moment, I think travelling alone is more comfortable than travelling with somebody who doesn't really want to.

To conclude my lines, if [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] I could, [STRIKE]be possible[/STRIKE] I would travel around the world by [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] myself. The jungle in Nigeria, or the desert in Mongolia would be my favourite destinations. It depends on [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] the opportunity, but I would stay there as long as I could. These places are far away from our Western world, and there are [STRIKE]no[/STRIKE] few inhabitants, so I could be alone, and I would think about the meaning of the life.

Status
Not open for further replies.